My name is Karma and I’m a Tibetan Terrier who was raised as a snowy dog in upstate New York. But now I live in Sarasota and have become a salty dog with opinions about a dog’s life here.
So, for now, here’s what I have to say…
A paws up for:
* Dog-friendly places like Oleary’s Tiki Bar, Whitaker Park, and Bird Key Park.
* Main Street store owners who put out bowls with fresh water for us thirsty canines.
* The SunTrust Bank on Whitfield and University that hands out biscuits when my owners use the drive-up window.
A growl at:
* Having to get my Kennel Cough vaccination not once but twice a year. (I know that groomers and boarders are protecting us, but really, you snort the stuff twice a year!)
* Dog dresses and outfits: Hey we have fur and we have descended from wolves!!! We are not a toy or your baby. Unless it’s Halloween, don’t do it. Grrrrr.